Monday, January 04, 2010

I GOT MY EDUCATION

A linguistic lesson on the latest vocab:

1. Dickapedia - Insider or first-hand knowledge on the endowment of another man.
Ex. "What's the dickapedia on last night's trick? Magnum or what?

2. Boots - to express emphasis, synonymous with 'very'
Ex. "She partied boots all weekend. I hear she didn't make it home till 12 on Monday."

3. Blouse - A seemingly effeminate man who prefers the dominant/active/top role in bed.
Ex. "I love a cute, skinny Venezuelan who can salsa his heart away and is a total blouse in bed."

4. Cumdump - an expression of pure enjoyment
Ex. Did you see Avatar? It was majorly cumpdump! I can't wait to see it again in IMAX.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this quiet much... and I agree with you to some degree.
frokostordning