Monday, April 28, 2008

I'M AN OLD SOUL AT HEART

And the following tours are beyond my budget but shows I would really really like to see:

1. Tina Turner - She's coming out of retirement and touring the US this year! BIG WHEEL KEEP ON TURNIN!

2. Stevie Nicks - Okay, okay. I've already seen her twice at Jones Beach Amphitheater but I feel like I was too young to appreciate Stevie. Speaking of which, Night of 1000 Stevies is around the corner. And cheaper.

3. Devo & Tom Tom Club - McCarren Pool Park party of the summer! Why are tickets $60? I need to see Devo before I die. Or before they die, which could be soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As much as I love Stevie, she's basically been playing the same set since 1991. It's amazing that 10 years ago, the $50 I paid to see her 10th row center can now barely get me on the lawn for her show at my local shed.

Oh, and Devo tears the shit up live. They headlined this awful 80s nostalgia gig in 2005 and blew the roof off the motherfucker. Bet Tom Tom Club would be funky as hell, too. I'd heavily consider plonking down money for that ticket.