Thursday, May 24, 2007

SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE A LIL' SOMETHIN'

Good Times kept on rolling last night as the bearded boys drank cold brews and three dollar Svedkas. Jimmy was back from Australia sporting a new haircut and photos of kangaroos on his digicam.


Arley flew in from Colombia just to join us last night. Actually, he lives in Forest Hills but that's just as far as Colombia if you ask me (which you didn't).


David and Lucile reminisced about their days as editorial coworkers.


Jacques cozied up to two young men quite quickly after a drink or three.


Craig and friend are easy on the eyes.


Unnecessary hood-wearing action! Seriously. Someone was like, can you ask them to turn up the A/C. I don't think it was this dude though.


Ryan and Gary are like, please play that new Rihanna song "Please Don't Stop the Music" one more time, and I'm like, let's just put it on repeat and call it a night. It's sooooooo good.


Scott really is the embodiment of Good Times in this pic, whereas Dave is like, I really have to pee.


Hotness in a tank top! Do think he just happened to be flexing the moment I took this pic? I think not.


Yesterday some gay dude was telling me how he's not all that into women (whatever that means) and then he was like, except Asian women. I love them. Decipher THAT one.


True story: I'm taking a pic of this guy and he's like, let's get some inspiration first and pulls out poppers! I didn't partake cuz a) I was working and b) I faint easily.


Kevin McGarry back in the house! Kevin isn't DJing Good Times full time anymore but he still has the best black female rapper song collection around.


Benjamin broke out the big guns behind the bar last night. He also showed me a video of his favorite taxidermy shop in Paris, which explains alot about the bar's decor.


Yuki is an East Village heartthrob but I think he knows it.


I have no idea what Joe and Patches are looking at in this photo but it makes me feel warm inside.


Last night, we discovered that Patches (pictured with David) can actually photographs well ONLY when flipping off the camera.


Frank and David were trying to do a little business networking between drinks last night.


Deep-V's and Brazilians. Always the perfect mix.


Insert a bend-over pun for Chris here.


Pocket gays are sprouting up everywhere! Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon. They're like the new arab scarf.


Co-DJ Jimmy (left) showed off his new 'do while PJ told us he was packing it in and moving to San Francisco next week. He says it's a "summer move" but we shall see. Come say goodbye to him next Wednesday!

1 comment:

tablet pc barato said...

Goodness, there's really much effective info here!